......and so would my children
We have had the conversation about what we want to happen to our organs when we die.
Have you thought about it?
Have you discussed it?
Have you registered as an organ donor?
Have you thought about what would happen to your child's organs if they were to die before you?
That's the tricky one isn't it?
Websites close to my heart
- Shooting Star Chase (Daisy's Hospice)
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
- Torbay Holiday Helper's Network
- Sick Children's Trust
- Daisy's Angels - Facebook Page
- About Costello Syndrome
- Asperger Syndrome
- Caudwell Children
- Together for Short Lives (Children's Hospices in the UK)
- Costello Syndrome Support Group
- Give Kids The World
- PostPals - Putting Smiles on Sick Children's Faces
- Singing Hands (Daisy is their No1 Fan!)
special needs (83) costello syndrome (42) disability (31) TPN (18) aspergers (18) cancer (18) Great Ormond Street (16) carers (16) parenting (13) autism (9) shooting star chase (9) children's hospice (7) Blogging (6) family (6) SEN (5) Mitrofanoff (4) hospice (4) BIBs (3) Britmums (3) Neuropathic Bladder (3) communication (3) diagnosis (3) holiday (3) benefit cuts (2) david cameron (2) gastroenterology (2) singing hands (2) travel insurance (2) BSL (1) Child Hospice (1) Colectomy (1) antibiotics (1) benefit scrounger (1) bladder (1) france (1) health (1) line infection (1) makaton (1) portage (1) siblings (1) sign language (1) sign supported english (1) ultrasound (1)