They said you wouldn't make it
the doctors, the medics.
They said go home, enjoy your time.
So how do you tell your children that their daddy has cancer? How do you tell them that it's advanced cancer and he will need a huge regimen of chemo, surgery, radiotherapy, more surgery, more chemo?
Websites close to my heart
- Shooting Star Chase (Daisy's Hospice)
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity
- Torbay Holiday Helper's Network
- Sick Children's Trust
- Daisy's Angels - Facebook Page
- About Costello Syndrome
- Asperger Syndrome
- Caudwell Children
- Together for Short Lives (Children's Hospices in the UK)
- Costello Syndrome Support Group
- Give Kids The World
- PostPals - Putting Smiles on Sick Children's Faces
- Singing Hands (Daisy is their No1 Fan!)
special needs (86) costello syndrome (46) disability (34) Great Ormond Street (21) aspergers (19) TPN (18) cancer (18) carers (16) parenting (14) autism (10) shooting star chase (9) children's hospice (8) Blogging (6) family (6) SEN (5) hospice (5) Mitrofanoff (4) diagnosis (4) BIBs (3) Britmums (3) Neuropathic Bladder (3) communication (3) holiday (3) benefit cuts (2) david cameron (2) gastroenterology (2) singing hands (2) travel insurance (2) BSL (1) Child Hospice (1) Colectomy (1) antibiotics (1) benefit scrounger (1) bladder (1) france (1) health (1) line infection (1) makaton (1) portage (1) siblings (1) sign language (1) sign supported english (1) ultrasound (1)